Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Gardner Village Witch Festival

Last Friday, my mom and dad were watching Audrey, so I invited them to join us at Gardner Village for the Witch Festival.  I had never been before, but since Halle is obsessed with witches right now, I thought it was the perfect year to give it a try.  Halle loved seeing all of the witches, and Audrey loved chasing Halle around.  They are such cute cousins!

I tried and tried to get a picture of the two girls together, but one of them would look away every time.  This is the best I could do!

Halle with one of the witches.  She is so excited to be a witch this Halloween.

We bought this hat for Audrey before we went and she hated it.  By the time the day was over, we couldn't get it off of her!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

These pictures are "too cute!" I've been out of the Halloween mood for years. With these two "witches," it's now one of my favorite holidays. Thanks for inviting us along for the day.