Sunday, October 31, 2010

Giddy Up!

For months, Halle has been obsessed with horses, boots and all things "cowgirl," so her costume choice was pretty easy this year. When I found a cowboy outfit for Chase to match, we were thrilled. I'm pretty biased, but I must say they are the cutest little "pardners" around!


Halle got her hat and boots from Burns Saddlery. (Thanks, Grandma & Grandpa!) Even after growing up in Salina, I think that was our family's first purchase from Burns. After I saw her boots, though, I think I want some for myself!

Chase hated this hat! I have about twenty wasted pictures trying to get one with his hat on. We were finally successful!

They had so much fun trick-or-treating. Chase had a hard time keeping up with the other kids, but he totally lived it up.

Happy Halloween to all!

4 comments:

Dede said...

Super cute costumes. They are so sweet and very country!

Adam and Dev said...

How cute! They make great country folk :)

Shanell said...

how funny that Kennedi and halle are into the same things! Yes I wish Dax and Chase could meet...it'd be fun to see the destruction they could do together!

The Orton's said...

Haha - my heart bursts with pride that their good ol' Sevier County roots are shining through :)