Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Party in the USA

My mom spoiled the girls with a night out last night at the Miley Cyrus concert.  She bought us tickets months ago, and Halle has been not-so-patiently waiting for the big night.  She LOVES Miley Cyrus.  So, last night my mom, Bethany (minus Audrey :( Missed you!), Halle, and I headed downtown for the concert.  We had a great time.  I haven't heard that much squealing in a while.  My ears are still recovering.  

Halle and I before the show

Halle and Grams


Halle waving to Miley in her new, favorite shirt  grandma got her.


Thanks for the tickets, Mom!  You're the best!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Halle looks so enthused as she's waving to Miley :) I'm so glad you guys had fun! It was a great concert! Too bad I didn't run into you guys! Poor Audrey missed out! But the loud noises might have been too much for her :)))

Candace said...

Fun! Sloane is starting to enter the princess phase and I am just not sure how I feel about it. :)

Stephanie said...

That is so fun! I bet she had a great time! Grandmas are the best!

huntsmanfamily said...

You kids are cute. That is cool about the concert. I heard it was a crazy one.