Saturday, December 19, 2009

We Love December!

We have tried to fit as much fun as possible into our December, and my blog took a backseat. I don't think I've ever gone a month without a post, so I promise to be better about posting. Anyway, we've had a great month. We try to do something fun a couple of times a week. It has been so fun to watch the kids enjoy everything that Christmas time has to offer. We are looking forward to a fun-filled week ahead... The Las Vegas Bowl (Sam's going), Christmas Eve party, and of course, Christmas! It will be so much fun to watch Halle and Chase. There's nothing better than a kid on Christmas. We can't wait!

Here's a few photos of what we've been up to:

Making Gingerbread Houses


Visiting Santa
Thank goodness Santa shows up to the ward Christmas party, so I don't have to stand in line at the mall!

My kids look totally enthused. At least I got Santa to look at the camera.

Going to Family Gatherings
Michael (Sam's Brother), Sam, and Chase... Oh, my goodness! Chase isn't looking at the camera. That's a first. :)

Watching Halle at her Dance Recital

Halle & her friend, Mallory

We love December!


3 comments:

Dede said...

Cute costumes. So festive. Looks like a fun time at the Taylors!

Brandi said...

I think your gingerbread house tops ours maybe next year will get a little better. Looks like fun hope you guys have a Merry Christmas.

Rhi said...

I love Halle's outfit! It looks like you guys are having a great Decemeber!