Thursday, March 18, 2010

I {Heart} JIMMER!

We love the Cougars. Like, we totally love the Cougars. We have a BYU flag that hangs outside our house 365 days a year. 90% of my husband's t-shirts have BYU's logo plastered all over them. I can tell you just about any stat on this team.

So, where was I when BYU tipped off against Florida to start the NCAAs? At the Children's Museum. The freakin' Children's Museum. And, just in case you are wondering, there are no TVs there. Not one.

Halle had a class field trip, and despite many attempts of bribery, Halle wanted to go, so I took her and Chase. I was on the phone with Sam for about 2 straight hours getting updates on the game. Luckily, I made it home just in time to watch the Cougars pull it out in the 2nd overtime.

We can't wait to watch the Cougars again on Saturday. Hopefully, we can win another one and come back to SLC! Go COUGS!

2 comments:

Shanell said...

You're so funny...It was a good game, even though I didn't pick them to win...Dang IT!

Dede said...

So maybe, knowing how big of a fan you are, they pushed it into second OT just for you ;) That was nice of them. Go Cougs!